INTERNATIONAL BOOK CHAPTER INSTRUCTIONS TO AUTHORS
Academic studies complies with the following requirements below are published in “Çinuçen Tanrıkorur” International Book Chapter
1.In order for any article to be published in “Çinuçen Tanrıkorur” International Book Chapter, it should not have been previously published or accepted to be published elsewhere. Papers presented at a conference or symposium may be accepted for publication if clearly indicated so beforehand.
2. All researches subjected comparison of the products with their trade names are not in the scope of our journal.
3. While writing the papers, it is recommended to obey The Spelling Book of Turkish Language Society.
4. Manuscripts should be typed on A4 format (29/7x21cm) paper with 11 pt and 1 line space. They are arranged properly margined (6.2 cm from top, 5.5 cm from bottom, 4 cm from right, 4 cm from left, 5.2 cm from header, 5 cm from footer).
6. First line of the paragraphs in the text will start 1 cm from inside. Title of the article will be written with capital letters starting from the left top of the page by leaving 4 lines empty space. Subtitles will be placed in accordance with the paragraph order (1 cm from inside). Name/names of the writer is written right bottom of the title side by side. Any kind of academic title of the writer is not written while writing the name/names of the writer. Academic title of the writer, institution where he/she works (university, faculty, department or others) should be written as footnotes at the bottom of the page. Any kind of titles are not used except for the academic titles.
7. Articles in the field of research and examination are submitted according to the order of Abstract, Introduction, Methods and Results.
“Footnote” and “APA style” are used in the articles.
8. Tags of resources used in the academic study are displayed at the end of the paper as footnotes. Resources exploited in the academic study are given in the first pass and in accordance with the order of the following detailed examples.
Author's Name, Last name, Name of the Book (italics), Printing,
Place and Year of Publication, Page Number
Example: Ahmet Hamdi Zafer, Keman Alfabesi, 1. Baskı, Ceren Yayıncılık, Edirne, Ağustos 2018, p. 33.
Author's Name, Last name, Title of the Article (in quotations), Title of the Journal/Book (italics), Volume Number, Issue, Place and Year of Publication, Page Number.
Example: M. Öcal Oğuz, Terim Olarak Somut Olmayan Kültürel Miras, Milli Folklor Dergisi, Volume 25, 2013, p.100.
c. Journals and Annuals:
Publishing Institution, Title of the Publication (italics), Place and Year of Publication, Page Number.
Example: Devlet İstatistik Enstitüsü, Türkiye İstatistik Yıllığı 1997, Ankara 1998, p: 17-21.
Author’s Name, Last name, Title of the Thesis (in quotations), (Thesis Degree, University, Year), page number.
Example: Serdar Yılmaz, “Kazakistan’ın Türkiye Politikası”, (Doktora Tezi, Trakya Üniversitesi, 2016), p.98
e. Internet-based Resources:
Author's Name, Last name, Title of the document, Title of the Article (if available), Edition or File Number (if related), Address and Access Path, Date of Visit (in parenthesis). Page numbers are indicated if available. General footnote style is used according to the normal citation in the books and articles taken from internet environment. However, specified data applications are also stated.
Example: Türkiye’nin Katılım Yönünde İlerlemesi Hakkında 2004 Yılı Düzenli Raporu, Avrupa Toplulukları Komisyonu, Brüksel, http://www.aggs.gov.tr/uploads/files/ilerleme_raporu_2004_tr.pdf (07.10.2005).
9.References which are quoted must be given in the text with the connective references according to the technique of "writer and year", surname of the author, publishing date and page number.
a.If the name of the author is mentioned in the text, year of the references must be written in brackets.
Example: Yıldırım (1996). or by giving the page number, Yildirim (1996: 7097).
b.In some cases, the name of the author can be given in brackets.
Example: New developments have been made in this field. (Raths, 1967: 4085)
c.If the references written by the same author in the same year are mentioned, it is given as below:
Example: Gates (1967a: 45-50 (1967b: 130-170).
- If the references have two authors only their surnames are written. Example: Massialas and Cox (1967: 37-66)
- If the two writers have the same surname and their works which were published at the same year can be distinguished by the first letter of their names.
Example: Smith, O. and Smith, B. (1958: 251-251)
- If the reference has more than two authors, the surnames are mentioned at first.
Example: Bursalıoğlu, Aydin, Kaya, (1995: 120-145)
- In the next mentioning et al. is used.
Example: Bursalıoğlu , et al. (1995: 120-145)
- The references which are given as a line should be ordered from the oldest date to the recent one and must be separated with semicolon in the brackets.
Example: According to the recent developments about this subject (Cobb, 1972: 221; Flanders, 1970:124; Bursalıoğlu vd., 1995: 31)
- While referring to the internet resources of which the author is not certain, the parenthesis is opened, a few words are selected from the internet topic in question and then quoted.
Example: (“İnternette 1 saniyede”, 2017)
İnternette 1 saniyede neler oluyor?. (2017, 4 Ocak). Access Address: https://www.ntv.com.tr/galeri/teknoloji/internette-1-saniyede-neler-oluyor,XUH_UVqM80GODfAK20z__Q
In the preparation of the reference, the following points shall be followed according to the annotation and the bibliography method.
In the middle of the page, REFERENCES are written in capital letters. As the references are listed alphabetically according to the author's surname, any sequence or category number is not given and the titles of the authors are not mentioned.
List of references is given stating the Author’s Surname and Name, the Title of the Article if available (in quotations), The Title of the Journal or Book (italics), The Name Of the Editor or Translator if available, Volume, Issue, the number of the printing if it is published more than once, the Year and the Place of Publication. If more than one work of an author is used as references, they should be given from the oldest to the recent one. Each resource in the bibliography should be written 1 cm from the inside.
APA style: Left indent followed by 1 cm from the first row indent followed by the following pattern:
Author’s last name and initial. (Year). The name of the book (Italich). Printing place: Publisher.
Author’s last name and initial of name. (Year, if available month). The first name of the first word in the name of the article is large, the rest is small if not the special name. The name of the journal is italic and the first letter of each word, volume is İtalich (number), Number Range, Doi Numbers.
Author’s last name and initial of name. (Date of Publication). Title of the Article(İtalics), only the first letter of the first word, if the rest is not a private name. Date of access: Day, month, year and the link of article.
Author’s last name and initial of name. (Year). Name of thesis (Italics). Only the first letter of the first word, if the rest is not a private name. (Unpublished master's /Doctorate Thesis). The name of institution, The place of institution.
12. Pictures, figures, graphics belonging to the articles which will be sent must be clear and suitable for the technique of offset printing and should not exceed the area of writing. Their sequence number and names are given below the each figure or graphic.
13. In one of the issues of the journals, more than two manuscripts of an author as the first name cannot be published. If more than two manuscripts are sent in the terms, the ones except from the first and second are transmitted to the other issues.
14. 25 separate editions with two journals are given to the authors whose articles, translations and critics have been published.
HOW WILL THE PUBLICATION BE ACCEPTED?
• Articles will be accepted via E-mail between 15 March - 15 July 2021.
E-mail: : firstname.lastname@example.org
• It will be sufficient to send your work with the plagiarism report as an attachment to our e-mail address (email@example.com).
• In order for publications to be accepted, the plagiarism report must be below 20%.
• In order to minimize the mistakes that may occur; in word shifts, sentence sentence adjacency, tables, graphics, formulas, etc. due to computer operating system differences; It must be sent in the format specified in this manual, both as Word file and converted to PDF.
• In order to avoid typos in your work, it should be sent to our publishing house after a careful examination.
• All visuals (pictures, photographs, graphics, patterns, drawings, etc.) included in the chapters of the book should be named as a shape and should be numbered starting from shapes 1. All images in visual format should be at least 300 dpi resolution and in JPEG or TIFF image format.
• Unless necessary, filling should not be used and clear and easy understanding should be prioritized.
• All figures and tables in the chapters of the book should be cited in the text. (xxx rates are given in Table 2 and Figure 4.)
• References should be written under the title of "REFERENCES" in alphabetical order and by numbering. All references used should be written in their original language. Different types of source writing examples are given below.
• Tables should be numbered starting from 1, Table titles should be written on the table, only the first letter of the first word should be capitalized, centered, 11 pt, Times New Roman. If the tables continue on the back page, the table should not be divided, statements such as Table 1 continuation should not be used, tables should be ABSOLUTELY in integrity.
• The copyright of the works we publish belongs to Trakya University Publishing House.
• If a claim is requested for all or a part of the work, the compensation and legal responsibilities that may arise from it belong to the author himself.
• Contracts must be signed with all interlocutors.
• It will be sufficient to sign the contract or contracts and send them back to our publishing house via e-mail.
• Before the publication, the final version of the draft will be sent to you and your correction requests will be received.
 Publisher can be given if necessary
Bu içerik 12.03.2021 tarihinde yayınlandı ve toplam 52 kez okundu.